Saturday, June 14, 2008

58 - Not so great Satufday

I gained a pound this week - I think there a couple of reasons for this.
1) I did not get in as many fruits and veggies I have been
2) The stress from the week before finally caught up to me
3) The flooding of the house in Iowa was weighing on me more than I am aware.

So this week I am going to concentrate on my fuits and veggies and writing everything down.

Today I stayed within my points and got in 3 veggies.
I took tank on a run and I rode my bike for 15 minutes.
I did 30 minutes of stepping with the wii fit.

Still at this point do not know anything about the house in Iowa. There is a chance we will know something tomorrow - I will keep you updated.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...