Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day 62 - long

Well it took my almost an hour to get home last night because it was raining so hard! Crazy! I went over my points by 2 last night, but I got in 2 fruits and 1 veggie. I walked for 20 minutes. Tonight I am going to hit it hard and get in one of my 45 - 60 minute workouts. I think by varing my amount of minutes I will keep my body guessing and it will have a greater affect.

This afternoon I take Jeremy to the airport so that he can go back to Iowa and start assessing and fixing the damage. When he sends pictures I will post them - if you don't see the pictures of somewhere you are familiar with it is very difficult to get a handle on just how bad it is.

Talk to ya soon.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...