Sunday, June 8, 2008

Day 51 - weigh in

Sorry about this late post - had a busy day yesterday.

I stayed the same this week. At first I was a little dissappointed, but then I evaluated the week I had. Long 10 - 13 hour days. Plenty of stress. On top of the the cheese cake, brownies, and lunches and dinner that were offered all week. Sure I would have liked to have lost this week, but life isn't perfect - and you can't lose every week. But in the past I would have had every brownie and cheesecake offered, this time a didn't - This is a Success!

I rode my bike for 20 minutes in the morning. In the afternoon I did the "free step" on the Wii Fit for 30 minutes. This is a function when you "unlock" you can do the stepping while switching the channel to any TV you would like to watch, this is also available for the running. I love these two options!!

And so I start another week on this Journey.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...