Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day 46 and 47 - Not giving up

For all of those who check my blog every day I'm sorry about letting you down yesterday. Our customers are in town from France this week and I was invited to go to dinner with them yesterday (which hasn't happened before) and I did not get home until 10pm. Due to my tiredness and how long I know this week will be I just went to bed when I got home. I did stay with in my points yesteday and got 3 fruits in yesterday.

Today I stayed with in my points and got in 3 fruits and 1 veggie. After dinner I decided to do just the areobic exercises on my Wii Fit - this is 35 minutes of working out.

Yesterday and Today was 10 hours of work and most likely so will Wednesday and Thursday. Friday might be just a regular 8 hour day - if we are lucky :-). So knowing how these long, stressful weeks can be I am making sure I get in at least 30 minutes of exercise in - but I am not pushing it to the hour long work out. I know that should be enough for me to burn off the day and the excess stress, but not enough to push my body past its exhaustion point and make me sick.

I hope all of you are having a good week.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...