Sunday, June 1, 2008

Day 45 - Sunday

Well I had a pretty relaxing day - which I thought would be very much appreciated once this week gets rolling. Our customer will be in the office all week and I will be apart of all the meetings. All this week will go from at least 8:30am to 6:30pm, and some night(s) might including going out to dinner.

I stayed within my points today. I got two veggies and on fruit in today.

On my Wii Fit I have obtained all the yoga poses, strengthing exercises and aerobic exercises. Tonight I did all the Yoga poses and strengthing exercises (not the challenges though) I was pretty tired at that point (it to 49 minutes to do all those) but I know that doing at least a little areobic exercise after strength training can be very benificial so I did the Island run. This gave me a total of 1 hour for my workout tonight.

I hope everyone has a great Monday.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...