Monday, June 16, 2008

Update on house in Palo

Our house has been taged by the strike team :
YELLOW TAG - Restricted. Is to be posted on any building in which damage has resulted in some form of restriction to continued occupancy. The individual posting this placard shall note in general terms the type of damage encountered and shall clearly and concisely note the restrictions on continued occupancy.

We do not know anymore that this at the time - but Yellow means Jeremy will be able to get in there and assess the damage when he goes up on Friday. Hopefully our realator will be able to get over there today and we will find out more.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...