Thursday, June 5, 2008

Day 48 - Another Fun Day

I stayed within my points and got in 2 fruites and 2 veggies. Thats the good news.
The bad news: I did not leave work until 9:20pm - so when I got home at 10pm I just said hello to my husband and my dog and crawled into bed.
I can't wait until this week is over so I can get back on my schedule. I don't think this week is going to throw me off - I am concentrating really hard on watching what I eat knowing that I don't know how long each day is going to go, so I don't know if I will be up to working out when I get home.

I'm also using one of the little hits people always say and am walking everywhere I can - instead of e-mailing or instant messaging. If I can I get up and take the walk. Not a lot of exercise, but when you can't get anything in and least it is something.

Hopefully tonight will be earlier.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...