Sunday, June 22, 2008

66 - Sunday

Ok - I stayed with in my points today, but did not get in any veggies or fruits.
I did the Wii Fit stepping for 30 minutes, 2997 steps.
I spent most of the day finishing a craft I had started a while back that I really wanted to get done. I did finish it. I am very proud of it, but I am not describing it at this time because I want the person it is for to see it first. I will post a picture of it once that person receives it.

I wanted to get an hour in of working out - but it took me a little longer to get the craft done. But 1/2 hour should be enough! Well the rest of the week will be a goal to get at least an hour in. And fruit and veggies - I can't let that slide.

Good night.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...