Tuesday, January 7, 2014

43 days till 2nd half

43 more days till I run my second 1/2 marathon.  This run will be at Disney for the Princes half marathon and I will be running with my sister.  (Though she is faster than I am so we are sending her ahead to see what time she can get)  I can't wait to see her face, and those of my friends - who are running the 10k the day before - as I cross the finish line.  
This is my next goal.  It is a non-scale goal.  For the moment that is what I am focusing on.  Though I have joined weight watchers again - the scale is still giving me fits.  So through WW I keep my food in check, and just use my success as a runner to give me the positives that I need.

I am looking into a homopathic doctor to see if he can help me figure out why my body does not respond to all the normal efforts for weight loss.  I have hope that he can help, but I'm keeping it in check so I don't get too frustrated if he doesn't.

We shall see what happens from here.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...