Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Frustrated

So I have been back on weight watchers for 4 weeks, and low and behold I have gained every week!! How, please someone respond and tell me how it is possible to watch what you eat and train for a half marathon and still gain weight!!!

This time I'm not letting the frustration get to me - I am going to keep pushing forward and work on my food intake and keep working out.  Sometime my body has to respond correctly.   However if any of you who may be reading this have any input I am all ears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stress, hormones and lack of proper sleep are three big non-food culprits for me. For example, I did a weight loss competition with the final weigh in the day before I had a significant surgery. I diligently ate my alloted quality non-carb, non-sugar calories, drank 100 oz of water daily and worked out morning and evening -> and gained 1.5 pounds that week. That day is definitely tops on my list of days I hope to never repeat because of the stress of what I was facing. I even made a will just in case. The body knows!

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...