Friday, January 24, 2014

Appointment update

There is a lot to take in, but over all impression is that I really like this doctor.  Homeopathy is a total body: mind, body, spirit approach to medicine.  So I cannot say oh he gave me this - if you are like me this will work for you.  However I am still hopeful.  I have a remedy he gave me.  I have a plan to follow.  And I will see him again next month.

Like I've always known this is not a fast process, so I cannot know if this "works" after just today.  That is ok, I knew that going into this. :)

I will keep posting and hopefully the posts will have some more positive results.

For now I'm happy and I will take that.  The rest of the weekend end will be spent enjoy time with the family.

May every one have a great night and weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so glad the appointment proved to be fruitful! It sounds like he/she provided that all important hope that the best is yet to come. Wishing you a peaceful weekend!

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...