Friday, January 3, 2014

What a difference 2 years can make

While I am still struggling with my weight I have had a lot of non scale victories.

I have run 15 5k races since October 2011, 1 10k race and 1 1/2 marathon.  I will be running my second 1/2 marathon in 47 days at Disney with my sister.

2 years ago a 1/2 marathon was just something that I said was on my bucket list.  It was something I had thought about wanting to do for many years, but never really thought I would accomplish.  Well when you have the right support and encouragement from those who truly love you - you can really do anything you put your mind to.  So I look back and realize that the weight loss goals are going to eventually come, but until then I will keep counting my non scale victories and hold tight to those accomplishments.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...