Saturday, January 11, 2014

Date day, up lifted spirit

So I took the day off yesterday and my boyfriend and I had an adult day at Disney.  We had a great time. There was very few people there, our longest wait time was maybe 20 minutes! We got into two restaurants with no fuss - that never happens.  We ran up the monorail ramps like we were little kids, laughing all the way.

Even though bmy boyfriend is one of those lucky ones who is blessed with a high metabolism, he knows what I'm trying to achieve and is my biggest supporter.  So we walked, we ran, we ate healthy, we laughed, and we just enjoyed each others company.  There was no plan, no time frame just to enjoy each others company.  I can't put into words how much my spirit has been uplifted and renewed,

I haven't even stepped on the scale and my brain doesn't care today. ;-)

Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...