Wednesday, January 15, 2014

How do you keep from going insane?

So it was weigh in day again today, I was feeling good.  I had eaten well all week. I hadn't worked out as much as I would have liked, but I did get some working out in.  I stepped on the scale all ready for my scale victory (finally!), and to my horror what do I see - 0.2 gain!!! Again I gained again seriously?   How does this keep happening.
  I can work with my friends, tell them all the tricks and they lose and I follow what I am "preaching" and I gain! I'm at that dangerous tipping point.  I hate being here.  I called my sister and at least talking to her for a bit kept me from binging at lunch.
  If it wasn't for the want of having children of my own I would seriously look into the gastric bypass surgery, but I just don't think it would do me good to have the surgery and then go off and get pregnant.  So for now it is lots of prayers for my sanity and for things to work the way they are suppose to and an appointment for next Friday with a homopathic doctor.
  He is my last option.  I am sure hoping he can find some imbalance that can fix this.

Any comments from those that may be reading this would be appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Faith is seeing light with your heart when all your eyes see is darkness (on the scale). A 0.2 gain is like you drank a glass of water that morning - seriously miniscule. Keep on keeping the faith and you know those results will have no other option but to show up.

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...