Friday, January 24, 2014

made it north

We drive north last night and made it safely to our families home.  We are enjoying the time with our nieces this morning.  Boyfriend has come down with something so he is napping.  He was going to go with me to see the doctor, but I think I will let him sleep so he can get better.  This doctor has helped this family a lot, including helping save a pregnancy. Those are high praises.  I will report after the appointment at 1:30.  Thank you to all who are out there following me and keeping me in your prayers.

Oh and it's only 36 degrees!!! It feels wonderful!!! (Sorry to all my tritely northern friend who are in shin zero temps)

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...