Thursday, January 23, 2014

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I have my appointment with the homiopathic doctor.  I know even if he finds something he can help with it will not be a fast process.  I need to keep my hopefullness in check.  I want to be hopeful, but not so much that I give up before I start if I don't see progress right away.  I have to go in with an open mind, new ears, and the desire to try ever step full heartedly.

My greatest fear right now is that he will only resay all the stuff I already know, but even if he does he may have a different way of trying to fix it - so I need to be open to that too.

Prayers would be appreciated.

Hope you are all staying warm out there.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...