Thursday, January 9, 2014

A little Sweat can change your attitude

So after yesterday's frustration I got home and wanted to work out but had things and places to be.  So once I finally returned home for the night at almost 9 pm and decided no matter what I was going to get something in, even if for only 10 minutes.

Well I fell back on an oldy but a goody, Leslie Sanson walk at home 5k with a twist.  And I PUSHED it! I was pouring sweat and I kicked out 3.1 one mile, in the comfort of my home, for 42 minutes.  I took a shower, said good night, and passed out.  This morning I woke up feeling better, attitude better, and ready to tackle the day.   I got to work and did a set of calf raises and squats before sitting in my chair and starting the work before me.

I'm tracking what I eat, I'm working out, and I'm meeting the goals I set.  I have made an appointment with a homopathic doctor - won't see him for a few weeks - but I'm hoping he will be able to help my body respond correctly.  I know I'm doing what I'm suppose to do and that if my body would respond the weight will come off.  So for now I will focus on meeting the goal of the day: did I eat right, did I get some kind of workout in.

Happy Thursday to you all.

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...