Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday, Monday

Happy Monday to you all!  Hope this finds you well, wherever you are - and warm if you are in the northern states.

I'm back at work and going about my normal activities.  The one thing  I have to on the look out for is changes - in mood, energy, physical,etc, these show that the remedy is working.  There have been a few signs over the weekend, the sign for today seems to be my energy level.  It is all over the place.  One minute I am bouncing in my chair, the next my eyes want to stay closed.  Its probably not that extreme, an hour probably separates levels at least, but its strange!  I will take it if it means it is doing its thing.

My boyfriend and I have started our evening walks again.  I love these walks.  They give us our time together, where there are no interruptions.  So we have decided that the evening will be our walks and I will fit my running in else where, this is healthy for both of us and our relationship.  So in that thought I realised I did not get up earlier enough to go out this morning and I wasn't going to fit it in right after work due to other priorities, so for lunch I took my packed lunch and went out to the causeway (for my non-florida people, that is a really big bride over a body of water).  I sat eating my lunch with a view of the river and then completed a 2 mile over and back across the causeway.  It felt great!  It has the added benefit of training for the Princess 1/2 marathon working extra muscles that should help me be faster.

So for today that is all!
Happy Monday

No comments:

I did it!!! I am Published

 I did it!!! I finally pushed myself and got something published - already thinking what to do next.  But first this one.  I put together a ...